STEP 1: Class Booking
- Call in to book (6262 2272)
- Book through website (www.bbouncestudio.com)
- You can make payment via website or at the studio
- Contact us via FB
STEP 2: Check In
- Please arrive 15 min before class for registration
- Class starts on time and we regret to inform that latecomers will not be allowed in
- Sign in at the front desk
- Lock your stuff up in the locker and wait for class to start at the rest area
STEP 3: Gear
- We provide towels and shower amenities
- Please bring along suitable footwear
- We highly recommend cross trainer shoes
- Please ensure that your workout shoes are clean and free from mud/sand etc…
- If you did not bring your own water, fret not! Drinks are available for sale at the studio
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Classes for the following week are available for booking every Friday from 5pm onwards. The class schedule will be available for viewing the day before. You can make your bookings in 6 ways:
1) Online booking system: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/launch
*if you are new to BBOUNCE Studio, search for “BBOUNCE”
2) Email: email@example.com
3) Hotline: 6262 2272
4) WhatsApp: 9151 0178
5) BBOUNCE Studio/MINDBODY app on your mobile
6) In person at our studio reception
Walk-ins are welcome for classes but we highly recommend using the 5 booking methods mentioned above to ensure that you secure a slot for the class.
Regulars: Please be present 10 minutes prior to class commencement.
First Timers: Please be present 15 minutes prior to class commencement to complete the indemnity form. The studio reserves the right to deny your entry if you are not present 15 minutes before the class commences.
Kindly take note that ALL classes will start strictly on time.
Our classes all start with brief introduction, and warm up exercises to prevent injuries. In order for each class to commence without any disruption or distraction, we appreciate your effort in ensuring your timely arrival before the start of the class.
Please be reminded to cancel your booking(s) 24 hours before class commencement. We regret to inform that latecomers will be denied entry and have their slot(s) assigned to others on the waiting list. If you are not present by the time the class commences, it will be deemed as a no-show and there will be no refund.
In order for us to have enough slots to go around, we would appreciate for all members to cancel their classes early. Unfortunately, if you cancel outside the late cancellation window or do not show up for your class, penalty applies:
1. Late cancel: Class credit will be forfeited & online booking privileges suspended. Class credit will be forfeited & online booking privileges suspended for 2 weeks.
2. No Show: Class credit will be forfeited & online booking privileges suspended for 4 weeks.
2. Unlimited Package: the expiry date will be brought forward by 2 days (expires 2 days earlier) & online booking privileges suspended accordingly.
If you are unable to book a slot, it means that the class is full and you will be placed on the waiting list. Otherwise, please do not hot hesitate to give us a call!
Not to worry, if you can’t seem to book and get the notice that “you are out of the scheduling window”, it is probably that the schedule is not available to book yet. Schedule for the following week is available for booking on Friday at 5pm. We release the schedule earlier for viewing.
There is NO membership fee at BBOUNCE Studio and The Battleground. Everyone and anyone is welcome to try our classes without paying additional membership fees.
Yes! We welcome sharing of packages (with the exception of monthly unlimited packages).
If a class is full, please place your name on the waitlist. We will call and email you once a spot opens up. The first member who acknowledges the email will be given the slot.
If your class credit has expired and you would like to extend the expiry date, please call or email us. Class credits will only be extended on a case by case basis.
Please come dressed in appropriate workout attire (e.g.: Sweat top with tights) and exercise shoes. Do ensure that you are decked in a pair of comfortable shoes.
Tip: Cross-trainers are the best pair of shoes for our rebounding classes!
The minimum age to join our classes is 18 years old.
We provide exercise and bath towels, vanity counters and also complimentary day lockers.